Services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
Helping children lead richer, fuller lives.
Our services for children, teenagers, and adults with autism and other intellectual and developmental disabilities are rooted in the fundamental belief in each person’s worth and dignity.
We provide an array of services, including:
• Functional behavioral assessments.
• Developing behavior support plans.
• Comprehensive in-home supports provided for families by staff specially trained in Applied Behavior Analysis.
• Community residences throughput northern New Jersey where nurturing, loving care is provided 24 hours a day.
We work closely with families to ensure we provide full support to their loves ones. We strive to help those we serve develop their full potential by:
• Becoming active members of the community.
• Fostering independence and encouraging personal growth.
• Learning essential life skills.
For more information on this program download our brochure